Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And I thought I would have time

Blogs are great, but I don't think I will every find the time to do one. I had great intentions, but alas I have resigned myself to just being a blog reader.

It has made me have all the more respect to the blogging community that keeps those posts rolling. I appreciate your efforts!

I will add a little poker content about my current game and bankroll status. I hadn't played online poker for a for years, when someone from a stock forum site I post at got a private tourney set up, where FullTilt added 25$. This was in March or May of 05. Needeless to say I finished first out of about 60, and took home 9.25! Alright, I will fool around with the free money on the .25/.50 stud tables. I quickly run it to 20$, and then just as fast I remember being all in. I happen to win the pot, and then I decide to get serious. The 9 dollars was free, but the potential challenge and upside winnings are too much to pass up. From my all in, I grind at the baby stud tables up, to around 400$. Then I got hooked into the blogging community, and starting chasing some bonuses at different sites and from PSO.

By Decemember fo 05, I cash outed 1900$ to get a 17' Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop as a desktop replacement. The laptop was only 1250$, but I am one of law abiding tax payer types.

My online roll, is just under 2k now. I am OneTrueRock or TheTrueRock on most sites.

I think the 50K challenge is pretty cool, maybe I will think about running a 10k or 20k challenge. I know I don't play but a few hours a week any more, since I am trying to get my MBA, and have a 3 month baby(Josiah), and want to continue to grow an awesome relationship with my wife.

Well that is my story. I posted it mainly for anyone who links to my blog through any comments I post.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Rod said...

Great job - blogs are an interesting animal and you really have to have a bunch of coffee in you if you decided to blog on a reg basis!!

IT'S A CURSE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home